At Saint Paul's, we take pride in the following traditions.
- To be friendly with one another in and out of school.
- To avoid vulgarity in speech and behavior.
- To accept any work assigned to us as a rightful share.
- To offer help to any unattended visitor we happen to meet in the school premises.
- To rise when any teacher, elder or visitor enters any room or place where we happen to be.
- To be courteous to and sportsman-like with opposing teams and officials.
- To respect the library rights of others using it.
- To respect the beauty of the school premises and to report any damage which we may observe.
- To avoid dropping waste materials in the school premises and to pick up and dispose any such thing dropped by others.
- To learn and observe good manners in and outside school.
- To build and maintain an eco-friendly school campus.
Aims And Objectives
Saint Paul's School, Rajkot, is primarily meant to provide Catholic children with sound education based on religious and moral values, but is open to all irrespective of religion, caste or community, paying due respect to their religious feelings and freedom of conscience.